Friday, July 1, 2011

WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW...

I am way spastic. 

Sometimes I am accused of being 'too nice' but friends have also commented on my bitchiness. 

I love fashion, yet I have no problem looking like crap when I'm not in the mood to try. Music is a must in my life. Listening to Lady Gaga's, "Judas" right now. Love her immensely. Love to sing, have fun with friends, get way too crazy sometimes, do things that people would think I would regret but I def. do not.
New Motto: Don't regret things you do do, only regret things you don't do. 
(So far that's going pretty good for me.. loving summer, and having tons of fun.)

I don't know how successful I will be with the whole blogging thing. My Bester, [http://queenvictoriareigns.blogspot.com/], kept telling me I should try blogging, so Vic here you go.

Enjoy <3


No comments:

Post a Comment