Friday, July 1, 2011

80's Prom:18th Birthday Bash

So I know the day already past... [April 23, 2011] but since I am just starting this blog now, I thought I'd recap some of the AMAZING events in the past year. First being my 18th birthday party, of course. 
Most of my loves were there, Vic, "Big D," my beautiful Sisters, and many others, although besties Christine and Yucen were missed due to 'stupid' college. (O-Chem, I sorta hate you..)


We Partied Hard.


This was one of the best parties I have ever thrown, friends dressed up, we all danced, and of course we all posed in front of my make shit prom picture way. I love all the people that came, and I still love those that didn't come (but y'all missed out.. yeah I just said "y'all").

Thank you to all that made this my best birthday as of date. 


DRESS - VINTAGE/TIGHTS - DANCESKIN(ripped in Santa Cruz)/RINGS - VINTAGE&THRIFTED

Song of the Moment: Marry the Night - Lady Gaga

No comments:

Post a Comment