Tuesday, September 6, 2011

You've Got a Friend In Me...

Two Posts in one day, Yayayayay. Sorry guys, I just have some free time, procrastinating on reading for tomorrow, and thinking about all my loved ones I miss. 

This is in no particular order, but college has really made me realize how important certain people are to me. Since 7 is my favorite number, I'm doing the top 7 people I think of off the top of my mind. 

I obviously miss more people. 
To those not on this list, I still love you (Most likely... unless you know I don't like you... And I make it pretty obvious if I don't like a person, so you should definitely know, just saying)


1. My Bester- Victoria, Vic, Victor, Vicki, Elise, Baby-Girl (She goes by many names)
Style Icon. Miss you Bester. http://queenvictoriareigns.blogspot.com/ (Her Blog TDF: To Die For)


2. Yucen "Nice Arms" Xie - Yuce, Yucey, Love
You are amazing. Point Blank. The End.


3. Erling - Heart to Heart Buddy, Sweets, BadAss
I miss you more then you know. Can't wait for your letter.


4. Christine - Chris, Crazy Cat Lady, Bestie
I had to put this picture. <3 Sometimes Christine... Sometimes. Love you!


5. Marcus - Gaga, Judus, Marcuz, Holy Fool
I adore you. I miss you. That's It. 


6. Eddie - My black women, Gleek, Bestah
You make me happy. Can't wait to have "scenes" with you again.


7. Dayton - D, Lover, Baby, Big D, Dayt, My Man (The list goes on and on)
I love you with all my heart. I miss you with all my heart. I can't wait to hold and kiss you.


<3

Song of the Moment - Miss You - Blink 182 (Yucen's Xie CD)

2 comments: