Sunday, September 11, 2011

Modest is Hottest.

Just to warn y'all, I am in a bit of a pissy mood right now. 

*Story Time* Let me tell you a bit about my day...

1. I wake up and have about 15 minutes to get ready for church, no problem, grab a dress, throw
 it on, brush my teeth, put my hair in a bun, good to go.

2. Go to church, everything is pretty good till I get to the 3rd hour of church, where I express that I don't
want to get married or have kids for another 10-15 years. They looked at me like I was insane. Not fun. 
(During the 2nd hour I had to take some of my prescription pills for my sciatica, but not too bad)

3. I get back to my dorm, hang out a bit, wait for friend Clarissa to get done with church.

4. Go, in my same church dress, that my mother bought me, to the dining hall, super hungry, hadn't eaten yet. The "nice" meal card swiping lady at Brigham Young University "kindly" told us that we were immodest and needed to go change our outfits if we wanted access to the dining hall. 

Now this would have been completely fine IF my dress was 'immodest'. Maybe I am crazy. Maybe the drugs were making me more prone to upset-ness then usual. I don't know.

So, being the nice BYU girl that I am, I went and got a big skirt and put it on over my dress, and ate my meal.

Picture Time! <3

Before.
After.


What do you guys think... Was my "Before." dress immodest? 
Be honest. Comment Below.

Love you guys, thanks for listening. 
Hope you all had a better day then me! <3


Song of the Moment - Judas - Lady Gaga

4 comments:

  1. Nuh uh! Those bitches.
    You look great either way. And I love you for not having babies this year. :)

    <3, V

    http://queenvictoriareigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A general rule to follow is: if your g's are prone to show in it, don't wear it.

    But, no. That wasn't immodest. She's a butt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She really was. Its pretty stoop.

    ReplyDelete