Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly...

So yesterday and today have brought about a ton of changes in my life.

The Good:

1. The 2nd was my lovely bester's 20th birthday! (Only 1 more year till the fun begins)


Happy Birthday Vic! I wish I could have spent the day with you. (And she looks Amaze)

However before I left we had a little party for her (I will post pictures later) 

2. Another amazing thing, is that TODAY is my man's 19th birthday!!! I wish I could be there with him but I am just glad he is having a good birthday! 


I love you honey! Happy Birthday!!! <3

The Bad:

I recently decided to take a break off from school. I am really just not happy where I am, and I also am not really sure what I want to do in life. I know that by doing this people will probably look down on me, but to be honest I don't care. I really just feel that I need to take this time to find myself. I think that I have been so focused on grades and school for the past 12 years that I kind of lost who I was and became a person that I really don't like. I think that this break from school will be a good thing. So actually this is not a "bad" its a "good". I am really scared right now... but I think in the end it will all work out for the best and everything I want in life (once I figure out what I want) will happen for me. But for now I need to work on myself.

The Ugly:

Since I am leaving school, I need a new place to stay. ha. So instead of going back to Cali, I am going to live in Colorado with my dad for awhile. Its going to be weird, cold, and cramped, but I think it will be good for me. And hopefully I will be able to get on my feet and move to Cali really really really soon!

That is all for now guys.

Thanks for listening. 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment