Monday, February 6, 2012

I Work Out!

So for real guys I just started p90x and it is kicking my ass. 

I always watched the informercials for it and was like really shut up there is no way they got that body doing that work out what a scheme just like every other work out thing on the market. 

But OH. MY. GAH.

It works. 

Day 1 left me so sore I didn't even know what to do with myself!

I don't know if I really recommend it or anything yet, because I obviously haven't gotten any results yet, however I'll keep y'all updated and shit. Maybe even take some before and after and progress pictures. 

I don't know. Lemme know what you guys wanna see! 

Pretty soon bitches will be sayin "Girl look at that body!" 

And I'll say "I'm sexy and I know it"

ha. oh god. I'm lame. It's too late for this.  BYEEEEE.

1 comment: